Thursday, June 20, 2013

Good morningg

Life has been busy busy busy getting ready for our move. Our place is a wreck and I'm ready to get out of it all! Work was really busy for Stan but fortunately has slowed down. I have quite a few things to do today but have been camping out on craigslist looking furniture O_O I can't get enough of it!

While shifting everything into boxes I ran across a bunch of CDs from college and was reminded of this lovely band Bellarive. I've spent the morning listing to their older EP and the last 20 minutes listing to their more recent song over and over. I'm trying to get into the habit of playing worship music regularly. Recently I've been hooked on the radio but sticking on just a few worship songs in the morning changes the whole feel of my day. Check out Bellarive, they're music has brought me a lot of peace and encouragement.




No comments:

Post a Comment