Saturday, August 24, 2013


Hiiii there old pal. I'm sorry I have been gone so long. Life has been very full; surprise parties, moving, family visits, unpacking/organizing, job hunting.. etc etc. But I'm happy to announce that I will be much more present from here on out. There are lots of things I'd like to share with you, things I've been doing and things I've been thinking about but for now I just have a few simple thoughts I wanted to post. As I was updating my art blog with the latest wedding piece (you should go sneak a peek:)  I suddenly found myself discussing marriage to.. myself? and decided to drop those thoughts here instead:

Marriage is so.. interesting. I feel like I've grown a lot in my understanding, ideas, and expectations of what marriage is. I smile thinking back to my own wedding day knowing the innocent, naive ideas I had of what it would mean to be a married women. But I like that that's where I was and that this is where I am now. I still want to approach marriage (and love) with that same innocence but I'm happy to have gained greater knowledge of it as well. A marriage union has such amazing and limitless potential. I want to be tapping into that. I sense some life lessons being learned very soon.. Stay tuned friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment