Tuesday, June 4, 2013


I've been thinking a lot about family recently. The idea of growing a baby inside of me sounds.. terribly strange and scary at times but I know it's something we've been called to do. We've been called to have a family. Presently it's just us two but I want us to be working towards creating/living in the atmosphere we want our children to grow up in. One of the most important things to me is to have a very honest, open, transparent home. I also want us to be creative together and eat lots of veggies. I want regular family dinners and weekly prayer nights. I want game night weekends and random ice cream runs.

The Lord's been talking to me about how much power is present when a family is functioning properly. Families are so important because they've been designed to change the world.

I stumbled across an old email from a friend that reminded me of this beautiful decal from UrbanWalls. I very much so want this in our home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment